Jun 8, 2009
Setting A New World Standard.
In no particular order except the order in which things actually occurred:
- Bossy changed her blog’s tag line to Setting a new world standard, and when Bossy says she changed her blog’s tag line, she means beautiful her and beautiful her, otherwise known as Bossy’s talented design team, did it.
Bossy changed her blog’s tag line because: some of you may remember this post from last fall about Bossy’s friend Andy, and how he told Bossy she needed a tag line that would create total synergy between her blog’s name and the blog’s content:
- Bossy threw a big party on Saturday night.
- The party turned into a jam session around a bonfire in Bossy’s backyard.
- Bossy woke up on Sunday at 5:30 a.m. Oh wait, that wasn’t waking up, that was going to bed.
- In order to push a reset button on her bad habits, Bossy is once again taking the next five days to eliminate all sugar and alcohol and salt and dairy and white flour and caffeine and laughter and fun and sanity. Unlike last time when Bossy’s mom moved in with Bossy so they could
encourage each otherprop each other up, this time Bossy’s friend Martha is joining Bossy, although Martha isn’t moving in, but instead will be spending large chunks of every day with Bossy watching distracting DVDs featuring chocolate and boozeRicky Gervais, and can you tell Bossy’s tanking blood sugar is commensurate with each comma?
Should be an interesting week. Don’t miss!