Nov 19, 2012
Travel Items For The Paranoid
- Toothbrush Sanitizer. Simply place your toothbrush inside this case, which utilizes a germicidal ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, mold, viruses, E.coli, listeria, and salmonella! Toothbrush not included. Neither is kissing. $30
- Personal Air Purifier. Just hang this bit of plasma technology around your neck and allow the solid platinum emitters and stainless steel collectors to destroy airborne pollutants, allegens, and viruses. Finding an airline that allows you to bring this device on board not included. $99
- Disposable Briefs. This soft, breathable cotton is lightweight to pack and biodegradable. Comes in a pack of five. Also known as diapers. $10.
- Bedbug Luggage Liner. Featuring special zipper technology, this impermeable micropoly sheath acts as a barricade against bed bugs and dust mites and pollen and mold and fungi! $30
- Leg Stash. $20.
Bossy is posting every day in November. Here’s what you missed so far!
- Welcome To The First Day Of The Rest Of November
- Very Little Has Been Said About Hurricane Sandy
- Bossy’s Dane Isn’t Just Great, She’s Voting For Obama
- Daylight Saving Time
- Is That Your Lacrimal Apparatus, Or Are You Just Unhappy To See Me?
- Vote Your Heart
- The Presidency The Sequel
- 5 Great Tips To Save Time This Holiday Season, And One Even Better Tip
- Emergency Friends Defined
- A Sexy Sweaty Dress
- A Laundry Phenomenon
- Veteran’s Day
- It’s National Watchamacallit Day
- Let’s Catch Up With The Rolling Stones
- Bossy Gets Crushes On People
- Explain This Good For Nothingness
- Bossy’s Fiscal Cliff
- Wisdom Teeth Aren’t That Smart