Nov 24, 2012
This Is How Bossy Spent The Past Eighteen Hundred Hours
30 Rock has entered its seventh season, having produced up to 23 thirty-minute episodes per year, earning 64 Emmy nominations and ten Emmy statues — which hasn’t stopped Bossy from avoiding the show:
When it comes to Bossy avoiding 30 Rock, Bossy knows what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, “Bossy, what were you thinking?”
And it’s true, all of Bossy’s loved ones have been trying to get Bossy to watch this show for years, where all of Bossy’s loved ones equal Bossy’s son and Bossy’s daughter:
If you haven’t seen the show, 30 Rock is a situation comedy loosely based on the life of head writer Tina Fey, who has received numerous international pen and performance awards, as well as a five-week run on the New York Times Best Seller list for a door stop with Bossy in the title — and was recognized as Entertainer of the Year, as well as being the youngest person ever to receive the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor — all of it rather underachieving considering she could have been a blogger.
But like Tina Fey, Bossy isn’t one to eat her heart out. Especially since Bossy is still digesting her Thanksgiving dinner, which technically begins around a table the third Thursday of November but doesn’t end until some time in January.
So instead of eating her heart out, Bossy decided to research the other writers on 30 Rock so Bossy could not eat her heart out over them, too! Either. Neither.
And do you know who Bossy found among the 30 Rock writers? Bossy found her twin!
No, Bossy is not talking about comedy writer Kay Cannon:
Just like Bossy is not talking about comedy writers Jack Burditt or John Riggi:
No. When Bossy says she found her twin, she is talking about him:
He’s actor, rapper, comedian, writer, and producer Donald Glover, but you can call him Donald Glover the actor, rapper, comedian, writer and producer:
Still not obvious to you, how a blonde muckle of frizz as old as a grandmother can look like an African American man born when Bossy was still in high school? Look again.
Bossy is posting every day in November. Here’s what you missed so far!
- Welcome To The First Day Of The Rest Of November
- Very Little Has Been Said About Hurricane Sandy
- Bossy’s Dane Isn’t Just Great, She’s Voting For Obama
- Daylight Saving Time
- Is That Your Lacrimal Apparatus, Or Are You Just Unhappy To See Me?
- Vote Your Heart
- The Presidency The Sequel
- 5 Great Tips To Save Time This Holiday Season, And One Even Better Tip
- Emergency Friends Defined
- A Sexy Sweaty Dress
- A Laundry Phenomenon
- Veteran’s Day
- It’s National Watchamacallit Day
- Let’s Catch Up With The Rolling Stones
- Bossy Gets Crushes On People
- Explain This Good For Nothingness
- Bossy’s Fiscal Cliff
- Wisdom Teeth Aren’t That Smart
- Travel Items For The Paranoid
- Everything You Need To Know About This Year’s American Music Awards
- Dr. Seuss Does Thanksgiving
- Postcards From A Bossy Thanksgiving
- Bossy Wonders Where The Fast Ducks Cross